Monday, July 6, 2009

Home

They say home is where the heart is

but what if I don't know where my heart is?

Tony Bennett left his in San Francisco

Oh, that it were that easy!

Fats Domino found his on Blueberry Hill...

I hope he wasn't so careless as to leave it behind like Tony.

So, what am I searching for?

Should I be retracing my steps to find where I left my heart

or simply moving forward to see where I may find it?

Personally, I think I may have left bits and pieces 

scattered about here and there.

If that is true....

maybe I truly have no home.

1 comment:

  1. WOW! Amazing!! This is what i saw!

    But it wasnt me asking you to write..Its was me who need to find what you were writing..
    I found you and am sold on your blog.

    Your newest fan!
    Richard

    ReplyDelete